Our Plan to Keep Everybody Safe… and Beautiful!
Here Is Our New Studio Protocol
1. If you have been exposed to anyone in the 14 days prior to your appointment or have any possible symptoms, PLEASE cancel.
2. When you arrive for your appointment, you must stay in your car until I give you the all-clear to enter. Call me at 845-238-7207 when you arrive so I know you are here. Also, please do not bring anyone with you if they do not have an appointment.
3. All people who enter the studio will have to wear a mask for the duration of their visit, with no exceptions. I will have extras masks on hand. I will be wearing PPE & changing it between every client.
4. All visitors will have to use the touchless hand sanitizing station upon entering. There will also be a touchless soap dispenser in the bathroom.
5. I will be disinfecting the salon between every client.
6. Please do not bring in anything into the studio except your phone & form of payment. (ie. no pocketbooks, bags, jackets)
7. For the time being, I will NOT be accepting cash or checks. Payment will have to be debit card, Zelle, or Chase quick-pay.
8. Appointments will be limited to services pre-booked during our video chat.
9. Due to the high volume of clients waiting for appointments, and respect to others, I ask that everyone arrive on-time; otherwise, I will only be able to work with time left.
10. Due to safety guidelines, the studio will be a “Touch Free Zone” This means, I will not be providing water, snacks, & reading materials or toys as usual. No touching retail or displays. Try to pre-order retail before your appointment & I will have it bagged & ready when you arrive.
11. As per recommendations, the shampoo station will be a “Quiet Zone,” no talking while laying back.
12. There is a possibility that we will not be able to blow dry clients in the first few weeks. We will keep you updated.
Thank you for your patience. I look forward to seeing you… and your hair very soon!
From the NYS Website: These guidelines apply to Hair Salons and Barbershops in regions of New York that have been permitted to reopen.
During the COVID-19 public health emergency, all hair salons and barbershops should stay up to date with any changes to state and federal requirements related to personal care services and incorporate
those changes into their operations. This guidance is not intended to replace any existing applicable local, state, and federal laws, regulations, and standards.
This guidance applies only to hair service businesses including hair salons, barbershops, and other similar hair service businesses. This guidance does not apply to nail salons, tattoo parlors, or any
other non-haircutting-related personal care services or activities, including but not limited to: beard trimming, nose hair trimming, facials, manicures/pedicures, makeup application, threading, tweezing,